Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dr. Rod Blog goes BETA - Google Docs

There are a number of things I refer to on this blog. Many are worksheets and handouts used during the class and for homework. I have tried to create graphics of the worksheets but now want to experiment with down loadable documents using Google Doc.

Hopefully I can post articles and assignments and then link the resources for those assignments back to a down loadable version in Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint format. As many of our students use their mobile phones to connect to the Internet through the school's wireless network, this will allow them to download the resources and carry them in their PDA.

I will write a tutorial for the service once we initiate it this weekend (April 19 - 20.)

Over the next month we will experiment with this. Please give me your feedback.

No comments: