Thursday, March 6, 2008

Macbeth Quiz

Extra Credit:

Who said.......

* 'Out, damned spot! Out, I say!'
* 'What is it she does now? Look how she rubs her hands'
* 'I have almost forgot the taste of fears'
* 'Macduff is missing, and your noble son'
* 'Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here'
* 'Is this a dagger which I see before me, the handle toward my hand?'
* 'Double, double, toil and {trouble;} fire burn and cauldron bubble'
* 'How goes the night, boy?'
* 'Faith, sir, we were carousing till the second cock'
* 'And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death'
* How does Lady Macbeth find out about the witches' prophecies?
* Why does Lady Macbeth insist that Macbeth should kill King Duncan?
* Whom does Lady Macbeth kill in the play?
* How many murderers does Macbeth initially send to kill Banquo and Fleance?
* Whose ghost does Macbeth see at the feast?
* In what country was Macbeth's home?
* Macbeth gave an order to have whose wife and children killed?
* On whom did Macbeth and Lady Macbeth blame the king's murder?
* What were the names of Duncan's sons?
* Who was beheaded at the end of the play?


No comments: