Friday, March 21, 2008

Essay - 9B - Xhoia

My Best Friend.

My best friend is called Sara. She’s 13 years old. She’s taller than me and neither fat nor thin. She’s a brunette with dark brown eyes and shoulder-lengthed hair. When she was a small girl she was blonde and tall too. She’s very sociable and loves meeting new people.

I first met her when I was 13 and she was 11. We didn’t like each other at first, because a friend of mine didn’t like her and even I didn’t know her so we didn’t talk to each other. On the other hand she didn’t like me too, because I seemed selfish to her (something that I’m not!). But, when I realised who that friend of mine really was, I began talking to Sara and going out with her so we became best friends.

Now that we’re best friends, we stay together most of the time, especially on weekends. We go to the cinema, stay and sleep at each other’s houses, go shopping, etc. We like to stay together and talk about everything…

We have a lot of friends. Most of them know us both. But, Sara has more friends than I do. As I said she is very sociable and likes very much making new friends. She makes friends everywhere she goes and it’s not a problem for her to talk to complete strangers. Nowadays we have had our friendship for more than two years, and we we’re going very well. We hope we’ll be best friends forever…BFF 4 3V3R…