Friday, March 21, 2008

Essay Assignment - Mario 9B

My First Flight

I was ready to fly.I was going to fly from Albania to Turkey. I was scared and at the same time I was very excited. We went to the airport. There, I saw a lot of people waiting for the plane. I saw men guarding the airport.

We went to the immigration booth. There, a policeman took our passports. There were a lot of people. We stood in a line and waited for our turn. I was with my family, my mother, my father, my sister, my aunt and my cousins. After we passed the policeman, we left our baggage at the check-in. Then the policeman checked us. We were clean. Now, we had to wait for the plane.

I saw a lot of big planes. But only one of them was ours. We went to the plane. There were a lot of passengers. The pilot wanted to talk with us. Then, a stewardess demonstrated to us how to use the lifejacket, the oxygen mask and how to put the seat belt.

The plane was moving. I was at the window side. I could see the ground. We started moving faster and faster. Then we rose up in the air. After we spent some minutes in the air, a stewardess with a cart with water, tea and other things, came. She asked us if we wanted anything.

From the window of the plane I could see the clouds in the air. It was wonderful. We arrived in Turkey and we went in the airport. We found a lot of big shops there. After 10 days we returned to our dear Albania. Anyway, it was a great experience for me and my family.